- Automatic measuring systems with compressed air that offer the same accuracy as the mercury method.
- Our equipment calibrates automatically and with absolute independence from mercury.
- They calculate the actual volume, regardless of the shape or size of the specimens (bevelled, rustic and reliefs are measured with the same accuracy).
- Sophisticated thermal compensation ensures the same measurement accuracy despite temperature changes.
- Highly professional mechanical systems, designed by German engineers, virtually maintenance-free.
- Error ± 0.0045 g/cm3
- Valves and pneumatic SMC and Festo.
- Software integrated to industry 4.0, includes port-connection to laboratory database for improved results.
- 10″ OMRON touch screen
- Any type of printer can be adapted
- Incorporates a third suction cup that makes multiple measurement 20% faster
- Clean and dry compressed air is required working at a minimum pressure of 6 bar.
- Electrical supply 220 V single-phase.
- Lubricate (annually) work shafts
- It is advisable to clean the measuring chamber daily with compressed air.